RENTHAL KAWASAKI ULTRALIGHT GREEN REAR SPROCKET - 49T
Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are manufactured to extremely tight tolerences from a special material developed to withstand the rigours of supercross, motocross and enduro racing.
The 7075 T6 aluminium alloy rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable. Their advanced tooth profile, concentricity and accuracy of fit provide maximum power transfer and long-life.
Renthal's combination of a very high strength base material and an exceptionally hardwearing surface result in significantly increased chainwheel life over other brands.
- Weight - Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- CNC Machined - Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- Premium Materials - High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- Mud Grooves - Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheels feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components.
- Factory Fitment - Renthal Ultralight™ chainwheels are used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world
This Product Fits The Following Models:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other On The Throttle Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.