Three decades of MX goggle evolution have led to this turning point, a landmark of technology so revolutionary that it will render ordinary goggles obsolete. Forget any notion of what defines high performance. Not since the early days of the sport has a single design brought so much innovation. Essential gear for anyone who rides for glory, rides for sport or just rides for fun, the Oakley Airbrake goggles created the new standard for protection, clarity, comfort, and convenience.
From enduro to downhill, dust your competition and say goodbye to fogging, heat build-up and debris with the Airbrake MTB goggle. The exclusive Factory Lite Vent mesh is designed to provide increased airflow and ventilation at slower speeds while helping to prevent mud, debris, and rocks from entering the goggle.
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- The low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit