Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant offers superior performance in all types of water-cooled engines.
Extensively tested in extreme heat and humidity, Engine Ice has been proven to reduces operating temperatures by as much as 50 degrees Fahrenheit. It demonstrates outstanding cooling capabilities and corrosion-prevention performance in all government, manufacturer, and standard-industry tests. Additionally, Engine Ice provides outstanding protection against boil-over and freezing damage. Even casual riders will experience great results with Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant in their machine.
Best of all, Engine Ice can be used in dirt, street, auto, ATV, and snow applications.
- Pre-mixed at a 1:1 ratio with de-ionized (DI) water and ready to use
- Has a boiling point of 256 degrees Fahrenheit and a freezing point of -26 degrees Fahrenheit
- Offers excellent alloy protection for motorcycle engines against corrosion, overheating, and freezing
- Has an outstanding high-heat capacity and thermal-conductivity characteristic that is proven to exceed the abilities of most traditional Ethylene Glycol (EG) coolants
- Proven to meet or exceed the cooling properties of water-additive products while offering complete cooling-system protection against damaging scarring, scaling, and mineral build-up
- Most dirt bikes require one bottle; most street bikes require two bottles
- Silicate and phosphate free
- Safe for aluminum and most other metals
- Will not harm seals and gaskets
- Will not affect factory warranty coverage
- Non-toxic base fluid, Propylene Glycol, has been proven to be relatively harmless to plants, animals, and the environment
- Engine Ice has a very low toxicity and is much safer around children, pets, and wildlife
- Effectively replaces the traditional, highly-hazardous EG antifreezes, which can cause kidney failure and death if accidentally ingested